Huckaba & Associates is a management consulting firm that specializes in the areas of strategy development and planning, process improvement and the effective utilization of technology to assist in the growth and success of our clients’ businesses and organizations. Industries include service, healthcare, telecommunications, government, not-for-profit, civic, publishing, transportation, manufacturing, construction, high-tech and finance. Client List
Andy Huckaba – President, is a seasoned professional with extensive leadership experience in the areas of corporate, technical and marketing strategy development, management facilitation, leadership development, leadership coaching, process re-engineering, web development and deployment and the application of social media. A unique blend of public sector, private sector and entrepreneurial disciplines.
Andy is a member of the coaching faculty for the Kansas Leadership Center and is a Certified Community Leadership Coach. He is also an instructor with the KU Public Management Center, teaching a range of classes in the School of Public Administration at the University of Kansas. Prior to Huckaba & Associates, Mr. Huckaba worked for Hallmark Cards where he led the Long Range Capacity Planning area and served on the Business Process Reengineering team.
In his role as a City Councilman for the City of Lenexa, Kansas, Andy serves on the National League of Cities, Information Technology & Communications Steering Committee dealing with national technology policies that affect cities and the Intergovernmental Advisory Committee advising the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) on policy issues surrounding broadband deployment and adoption, technology transitions, public safety communications, digital literacy and consumer protection.
Honors and Leadership Positions:
- City Councilman – Lenexa, Kansas (2003 – Current)
- National League of Cities – Information Technology & Communications Steering Committee – Past Chair
- Digital Leadership Team – Kansas City
- Intergovernmental Advisory Committeefor the FCC(IAC) – Current
- Enterprise Center of Johnson County -Board of Directors- Current
- Lakeview Village – Retirement Community – Past Chairman Board of Directors
- The Theatre in the Park – Theatre Council Chairman
- Chairman of the Lenexa, Kansas Chamber of Commerce (2000)
- Lenexa Planning Commission (2002-2003)
- Johnson County Planning Commission (1998-1999)
- Leadership Lenexa (1997)
- Rock Bridge High School Alumni Hall of Fame
- Kansas Leadership Center – APCLD-2 Class/Civic Leadership Lab
- Hillcrest Covenant Church – Adult Ministry Elder (1997 – 2001)
- Leadership Lenexa (1997)
14432 West 92nd Terrace
Lenexa, KS 66215
I’d like to visit with you about your organization’s needs. Please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org